I was using A5 size paper, but now I want to change it to another size in Brother Printer. How do i change Brother printer paper size?
You may ask that “When I am trying to create a new document in Google Docs is using the “Letter” paper size popular in the US”. You know what – You can change settings for each document and also change to “A4”.
What are the steps to change Brother printer paper size ?
You can change the Settings so that all new documents are created using A4 and you don’t have to remember to change it manually for every time.
Basic steps to follow to fix paper size change issue
Use following steps to change paper size.
- 1st Step – Create a new document.
- 2nd Step – Press File > Page Setup.
- 3rd Step – Change the page size to A4.
- 4th Step – Click Set as default.
- 5th Step – Press OK.
Get instant brother printer support telephone number, uk and canada.
FEW TROUBLESHOOTING STEPS YOU MAY FOLLOW:
- Pull out paper tray until it stops.
- Hold tray with both hands, lift from front slightly and pull it out of the printer.
- Move the side guides to their outermost positions and remove the paper from the tray.
- Now grip A5 spacer, lift it up, pull it forward and remove from its position next to paper guide.
Insert the A5 spacer into its storage slot in the paper tray.
- Lift end paper guide to move it,
- And insert pins at the bottom of the guide
- In the holes corresponding to paper size that you wish to load.
- Make it sure that the end guide is properly inserted
- In the holes for paper size.
- Align four corners of paper stack and insert paper under the tab.
Now align side guides with the edges of the paper.
- Now hold paper tray with both hands and align it with opening in the printer and insert it.
- Push paper tray completely back into the printer.
- Once printing A4 or Letter size paper, lift stopper on the top cover.