I was using A5 size paper, but now I want to change it to another size. WHAT I should do?
You may ask that “When I am trying to create a new document in Google Docs is using the “Letter” paper size popular in the US”. You know what you can change settings for each document and can be changed to “A4”. Setting can be changed so that all new documents are created using A4 and you don’t have to remember to change it manually for everytime.
Basic steps to be followed to fix paper size change issue
- Create a new document.
- Press File > Page Setup.
- Change the page size to A4.
- Click Set as default.
- Press OK.
Get instant brother printer support telephone number, uk and canada.
FEW TROUBLESHOOTING STEPS YOU MAY FOLLOW:
- Pull out paper tray until it stops.
- Hold tray with both hands, lift from front slightly and pull it out of the printer.
- Move the side guides to their outermost positions and remove the paper from the tray.
- Now grip A5 spacer, lift it up, pull it forward and remove from its position next to paper guide.
- Insert the A5 spacer into its storage slot in the paper tray.
- Lift end paper guide to move it, and insert pins at the bottom of the guide in the holes corresponding to paper size that you wish to load.
- Make it sure that the end guide is properly inserted in the holes for paper size.
- Align four corners of paper stack and insert paper under the tab.
- Now align side guides with the edges of the paper.
- Now hold paper tray with both hands and align it with opening in the printer and insert it.
- Push paper tray completely back into the printer.
- Once printing A4 or Letter size paper, lift stopper on the top cover.