Fix for My Brother printer won’t accept aftermarket black toner
We are here to help you with you with your problem. Don’t worry everything can be taken care of. Just call us at our toll-free number. In case Samsung, HP, Brother, Canon, Ricoh, Epson or any other printer is not recognizing new ink or toner cartridge. This problem is faced by most of our customers every now and again so don’t think that you alone. This can be solved by our tech people.
Weather your printer is not recognizing a new ink or else toner cartridge is the issues that you are experiencing while changing or replacing an empty one, irrespective of what brand printer you have.
Reason Why this happen [My Brother printer won’t accept aftermarket black toner]
There are occasions when, after you install new ink or toner cartridge in printer. Following message is displaced.
- Printer says ‘toner is not compatible‘
- ‘printer cartridge not detected‘ or printer cannot detect ink.
- Empty or low level of ink and toner is displayed on computer
- Message on printer warning “no cartridge installed”.
- Flashing warning lights can also be displayed on printer
Internal memory reset:
Printer should automatically recognize when new cartridge is installed and then reset its internal memory. But ensuring it is displaying full ink and toner levels etc.
If protective covers are not removed or plastic strips those are attached to a new cartridge when first it was taken out of its packaging, the printer will fail to register the new cartridge.
Dirty / damaged contacts:
Dirt or damage might prevent this.
PC software or internal printer software need to be updated. These updates can fix bugs.
Incorrect consumable installed:
Incase a drum or fuser or other maintenance item accidentally purchased instead of a toner or ink cartridge, printer will not work and needs a new ink or toner.
Ink cartridge has not been inserted correctly:
An ink cartridge was not clicked in to slot and so the printer can’t detect the new ink cartridge and hence displays the error message.
STEPS YOU MAY TRY AT YOUR END
Do not panic! There should not be a reason why a quality original or compatible cartridge would not work in printer. With little patience, my team will get you through it.
Steps to reset the printer memory:
Remove new cartridge and replace it with the old one.
- Leave printer and go and do something else for 20 minutes.
Replace the old cartridge with the new one.
- These steps can resolve the issue, so see if printer now recognizes new cartridges.
Remove the new cartridge.
Make it a point that you place it in a clean and safe place where the cartridge or the surface is not damaged.
Turn the printer off button using its power button
- Unplug printer at the wall. It’s crucial to do above steps separately, as few printers may remain in sleep mode if you have switched off the power button on the printer control panel.
- Plug your printer back in at the wall.
- Insert your new cartridge
- Press the power button on your printer
- DCP-9270CDN brother printer support and drivers kuala lumpur
- DCP-J100 + printer driver hong kong Gilbert
- Fremont by brother printer support USA
- DCP-J105 + printer support line San Bernardino
- DCP-J125 printer drivers linux Boise
WE ARE HERE;
- If after applying above steps, still your issue is not solved then do not worry, we are here to help you.
- Just call us our tool-free number.
- My team of experts will support you in any way possible.