How to Fix Error message Replace Laser Unit on window 8.
- Restart your device: Shut Down your computer and start it again after 5 minutes. Check whether the error is still there or not.
- Clean the Brother Printer: Power Off the Brother Printer, take a dry cloth and clean the Printer carefully.
- Update the Driver: Check if there is an update available for the Brother Printer Driver. Install all the latest updates.
- Uninstall and Reinstall the Brother Printer Driver: If the error seems to be related to the Driver then uninstall the driver and reinstall it.
- Update the Operating System: in case you are using the Windows computer then we advise you to keep your Windows updated to avoid any issue.
- Replace the Laser unit: If none of the above steps work for you then the last thing to do is replace the laser unit.
DCP-375CW brother printer support drivers driver download Albuquerque
DCP-377CW printer driver dcp j125 Tucson
DCP-383C printer driver download windows 7 Fresno
DCP-385C printer driver dcp j315w Sacramento