Are you unable to print from your Brother printer because it is showing that Printer is Offline message then learn read this complete article to learn How to fix Brother MFC-J6530DW Offline error code.
Why It’s Easier to Solve Brother MFC-J6530DW Offline Windows 10 & Mac Than You Might Think
If you will follow the solutions provided in this ultimate guide then just by doing some changes to your printer’s setting you will get your printer back offline and you can continue print your documents again.
If you’re using brother printer with windows 10 system then you can solve Brother MFC-J6530DW printer offline problem easily as it has a built-in feature for toggling between offline mode so that you can get back your Brother printer online.
How to Bring Brother MFC-J6530DW Laser Printer offline to online
However, if your problem is still not resolved and you don’t know How to turn brother printer online then you may need to make some changes to your printer setup & installation to restore normal printing functionality back.
Follow below mentioned advanced troubleshooting tips get rid of not responding brother printer.
In this method you need to Delete print jobs in the queue.
- 1st Step – Check the printer for any blockages, and remove it that exist.
- 2nd Step – Move to the printer’s control box
- 3rd Step – and double click on the Brother printer.
- 4th Step – Then select any print jobs and select Delete.
- 5th Step – Turn off the printer completely and then unplug it.
- 6th Step – Wait about 30 seconds and turn on the printer.
Now check the status of printer is changed from offline to online.
In this method you need to Restart the computer & add the printer again.
|Count||Brother MFC-J6530DW won’t print fixing Steps|
|1||First of all Shut all your programs.|
|2||Shut down the computer and then wait a few seconds.|
|3||You also need to turn the Brother MFC-J6530DW Inkjet printer off.|
|4||After this Restart the printer and the Windows 10 system.|
|5||Move back to the printer panel and then select the printer,|
|6||And then select Delete.|
|7||After this Select the Add Printer Wizard and add the printer again.|
Now verify if printer has started printing or not.
In this method you need to Download or update the printer drivers.
- Download the latest Brother MFC-J6530DW printer driver
- By going to Brother’s website
- And search the latest driver revisions.
- Right click on the printer and then click Properties.
- Look in all the different tabs to find a button
- That says something similar to New Driver or Update driver.
- After selecting above option
- follow the instruction to complete download/Update process
Now given a print command so that it can be checked that working has started working or not.
What are Brother MFC-J6530DW troubleshooting Tips
Following are advanced techniques that can be followed to eliminate printer not connected error.
Steps to Disable Use Printer Offline setting:
- Go to start menu and then.
- Press on control panel and after that tap on printers and faxes icon.
- This sequence of moves will open up a new window.
- And a list of printers will appear.
- Double click on the icon of the printer that you wants to reconnect online.
- A pop-up window will then appear.
- This consist of details of all current print jobs scheduled on your printer.
- And last, go to ‘printer’ in the menu window and then.
- Uncheck use printer offline.
- Now automatically your printer will move to online from offline status.
The process is really simple as it will turn a Brother MFC J6530DW Inkjet printer offline to active status, So printing jobs perhaps in a queue can continue.
We hope this ultimate Brother MFC J6530DW manual guide helped you to resolve offline problem of your Brother printer.