Are you looking to fix wireless connectivity issue in brother printer? Do not worry because we are here to guide you to establish a connection between your printer to the wireless connectivity issue.
What to do to fix wireless connectivity issue in brother printer?
While using a device you may come across various problems, it’ absolutely fine. Everything will be taken care of by my team.
So don’t need to worry we will help you with this. Brother printer support have experts who will resolve your issues instantly.
Few methods to Connect Brother Printer to Wifi Setup?
Following are the troubleshooting steps to Configure the wireless settings:
- Connect the AC power cord to Brother machine.
- Connect to an AC power outlet then turn on your Brother machine.
- Don’t connect the USB cable yet.
- Turn on computer and then
- Put the supplied CD-ROM into CD-ROM drive.
- Before configuring the wireless settings:
- You should know wireless network settings of the WLAN access point/router.
For a personal wireless network configuration:
Configuring machine for a smaller wireless network, such as home environment.
- Check and record the current wireless network settings below.
- Network Name (SSID: Service Set ID, ESSID: Extended Service Set ID)
- Network Key (Password, Security Key or Encryption Key, etc.)
- Brother machine only supports the use of the first WEP KEY.
In case you are using a router which is using more than one WEP KEY, enter the KEY used for the first WEP KEY.
How to find the Network Name (SSID, ESSID) and Network Key
- Check the side of your WLAN access point/router.
- Check the documentation provided with WLAN access point/router.
- Initial Network name could be the manufacturer’s name or the model name.
In case your concern is still not resolve then
Get instant brother printer support USA to fix wireless connectivity issue in brother printer.