Do you wan to Fix Replace PF Kit paper pick-up rollers and separation pads issue in brother all in one Printer? If yes then are are at right place, Get a correct answer and go a head with fast and reliable functioning. My team of experts will surely guide and support you to fix the issue.
What are the steps Fix Replace PF Kit paper pick-up rollers and separation pads issue on Brother Printer?
Follow below guide to fix the said problem.
Click Front cover release button, and then open the Front door unit ASSY, Now push Lift arm to the direction of the arrow 6a and release boss of the Roller holder ASSY.
Resolve separation pads issue
Set positioning section of Separation pad ASSY into the spring and then catch the Hooks.
- Press both side of the Separation pad ASSY towards inside.
- And then put its Pins into the Paper tray.
- Verify Separation pad ASSY pivots up and down smoothly by pressing it.
- After that insert Paper tray into the machine.
- After replacing the Paper feeding kit, reset your counter.
Reset Parts Life Counter For the PF KIT 1 Message
Note when machine is at a ready state press 3 and 9 buttons at the same time.
- Machine should read Reset Menu.
- Search PF KIT in menu and then press OK.
- Screen will show following options:-
- 1. Reset
- 2. Exit.
- Choose the option as per your requirement.
- After that your machine is ready to print.
Hopefully now issue is resolved. If not then Call for assistance:
- Call us at our toll-free number because We are always ready to help you.
- You don’t have to worry, your issue will surely be resolved.
- Come to us and then sit back and relax.
- We are just a call away. So contact us for satisfactory service.
We cover all versions
- DCP-195C does a printer support airprint Washington
- DCP-197C brother printer support contact phone number Nashville
- DCP-330C printer support.com Baltimore
- DCP-350C printer service center Louisville