If you are a Brother Printer user then you might face laser unit issue at some stage so at that time you need to replace it. Here is the solution to Replace laser unit in Brother Printer.
How to fix fault Code 55 Replace laser unit in Brother Printer?
Below are the steps to Re-place the Laser Unit on a Brother Printer
- Switch off the printer > Uwhich were removed nplug Power Cord > Pull out the the paper tray.
- Open the backside and also front side cover of printer.
- Then Remove the toner/drum assembly.
- Detach left & right cover of machine also Remove the main shield cover plate.
- Then Disconnect cords of main circuit board.
- Detach the wireless LAN and USB host harnesses connectors.
- Ad then remove the top assembly. Now Remove the laser unit flat cord.
- Remove the laser unit from the printer and then Install new laser unit into printer.
Install/Attach all the below parts again which were removed/detached earlier.
- laser unit flat cord.
- Printer top assembly and snap together.
- Wireless LAN and USB host harness connectors.
- Main shield cover plate.
- Right side cover onto the machine.
- Left side cover onto the machine.
- Back cover.
- Paper try.
Finally Connect the printer to power and power it back up.
DCP-8152DN printer driver j825dw Lubbock
DCP-8155DN printer driver j625dw Winston-Salem
DCP-8157DN printer driver j5910dw Garland
DCP-8250DN printer driver j415w Glendale
brother printer support downloads, brother printer driver j100, brother printer driver j125, brother printer driver j140w, brother printer driver j315w, brother printer driver j430w, brother printer installation support, brother printer support in australia, brother printer support in canada, brother printer support iphone, brother printer support israel, brother printers that support iprint app