How to Fix Brother Printer Touch Screen not Working Error?
Is your Brother printer malfunctioning? Struggling with touchscreen errors? Not an issue, our team of experts will give you appropriate solutions to Fix Brother Printer Touch Screen Not Working Error. Here are steps to fix touch screen problem in brother printer.
The factors responsible for printer touchscreen errors:
Step by Step guide to diagnosing the issues minutely and they have deciphered the factors that cause printer touchscreen errors. See guide How to Fix Brother Printer Touch Screen not Working Error on Windows 10/7/8 and Mac?
- The surface of the touch screen contains thick dust or scale, which affects signal transmission.
- Touchscreen failure
- Touchscreen control card failure
- Touchscreen signal line failure
- Printer host serial port failure
- Printer operating system failure
- Touchscreen driver installation error
Steps to Solve Brother Printer Touch Screen not Working Error issue
The touch screen responds inconsistently or the fingerprint is not compatible with the cursor. This can happen if the driver has been installed and when fixing the position, you didn’t touch the centre point vertically. Try to calibrate the centre point to get rid of the error.
Part of the touchpad responds inconsistently. The touch screen becomes unresponsive continually. To avoid this error, clean the touchscreen. Particularly the reflective stripes on the edges of the touchscreen. While cleaning the screen, remember to turn off the power supply to avoid damage.
Steps to Fix the Brother Printing Error:
Switch off the machine from the main plug and restart the printer before following any steps as it might work for you.
- Check the LED light blink of your printer, as it should blink every second under normal working conditions.
- Check if hardware ports and software ports are connected properly.
- Kindly check on printer properties and select port for connection and status details.
- Install the driver for calibration and attend pop up like not found card and check if the touch screen signal line is joint with control card.
- Check printer cables with host and links are physically well connected.
Error on touch screen panel might be of various categories like Document Jam, out of memory, Jam tray etc and should be checked as per the error so that printer starts working normally.
Replacement of Brother printer touch panel or contacting customer care is also the possible solutions for Brother touchscreen error if the problem persists.