If you are unable to print from your Brother mfc-l2710dw offline printer then learn how to resolve when Brother mfc-l2710dw keeps going offline or brother mfc-l2710dw says offline. In this unique troubleshooting guide you will get information to fix Brother mfc l2710dw offline issue.
Why brother mfc-l2710dw offline always? How to resolve mfc-l2710dw offline error code?
If you’re using brother printer with windows 10 system then you can fix Brother MFC-L2710DW Laser Printer Offline Problem easily. As it has a built-in feature for toggling between offline mode so that you can get back your Brother printer online.
However, if your problem is still not resolved ‘How to turn brother printer online’ you may need to make some changes to your printer setup & installation to restore normal printing functionality back.
What to do to fix brother mfc-l2710dw won’t print issue?
Use following steps in case your printer is offline and Brother mfc l2710dw not printing.
Step 1 – Delete Current Jobs
In this step you need to delete print jobs in the queue because It will help you to eliminate brother mfc-l2710dw error printing issue.
|S.No||Brother Printer mfc l2710dw Troubleshooting|
|1||Check the printer for any blockages and then remove it if exist.|
|2||Go to the printer’s control box.|
|3||And then double click on the printer you want.|
|4||Then select any print jobs and select “Delete.”|
|5||Turn the printer completely off and then unplug it.|
After following above steps wait about 30 seconds and turn the printer back on. Now Restart the computer and after this check your printer is showing online.
Step 2 – Reconnect Printer
If still your brother mfc l2710dw won’t connect to wifi then follow below mentioned solution.
- 1st Solution – Close all your programs.
- 2nd Solution – Shut down the computer & Printer.
- 3rd Solution – After few seconds Start the printer and the computer.
- 4th Solution – Go back to the printer panel and then select the printer.
- 5th Solution – And then select “Delete.”
- 6th Solution – Select the “Add Printer Wizard” and add the printer again.
Now give a print command to verify that printer status is changed to online.
How to Bring Brother MFC-L2710DW is off-line to online
You can also use following methods to bring back the brother mfc-l710dw printer offline to online.
Resolution by Updating Printer Driver
- To download the latest drivers, Go to Brother’s website.
- And find the latest driver revisions.
- Right click on the printer and then click “Properties.”
- Look in all the different tabs to find a button.
- that says something similar to “New Driver” or “Update driver.”
- After selecting, point the wizard to find the new drivers that were downloaded.
Resolution by disabling use printer offline settings
- Open the printers’ ‘start’ menu and click on ‘control panel’.
- And tap on ‘printers and faxes’ icon.
- This sequence of moves will open up a new window.
- And a list of printers will appear.
- The list includes all the printers currently setup on the serving computer.
- Double click on the icon of the printer.
- This consist of details of all current print jobs scheduled on Printer.
- And last, go to ‘printer’ in the menu window.
- And uncheck ‘use printer offline’ and automatically
- This action will reconnect the printer ‘online’ from the ‘offline’ status.
The process is really simple as it will turn a Brother Printer MFC-L2710DW Laser to active status, so printing jobs perhaps in a queue can continue.
- brother mfc-l2710dw scanner not working
- brother mfc-l2710dw sleep mode off
- mfc l2710dw brother printer
- brother mfc-l2710dw drivers