How to Connect Brother Printer to WiFi Router?
Looking help for How to Connect Brother Printer to Wifi Router Wireless Network? Do not worry we are here to guide you to establish a connection between your printer to the wireless network. While using a device you may come across various issues, it’ absolutely fine. Everything will be taken care of by my team. Our expert team is here to guide you to fix your problems. Brother printer support have experts who will solve your problems instantly. Just follow the methods given below:
Simple methods for How to connect brother printer to Wifi?
Configure the wireless settings:
- Add the AC power cord to Brother machine.
- Connect to an AC power outlet. Turn on your Brother machine.
- Don’t connect the USB cable yet.
- Turn on computer.
- Put the supplied CD-ROM into CD-ROM drive.
Before configuring the wireless settings:
- You should know wireless network settings of the WLAN access point/router.
For a personal wireless network configuration:
1.Connect machine for a smaller wireless network.
2.Check and record the recent wireless network settings below.
- Network Name (SSID: Service Set ID, ESSID: Extended Service Set ID)
- Network Key (Password, Security Key or Encryption Key, etc.)
- Brother machine only supports the use of the first WEP KEY.
3. In case you are using a modem which is using more than one WEP KEY, enter the KEY used for the first WEP KEY.
How to find the Network Name (SSID, ESSID) and Network Key
1. Check the side of your WLAN access point/modem.
WLAN access point/router
- Check the documentation provided with WLAN access point/router.
- Initial Network name could be the manufacturer’s name or the model name.
For Macintosh users:
- Connect the Brother machine using the Setup Wizard from the machine’s control panel manually.
- Check more details on how to configure from the control panel.
Another Method to Configure the Wireless on Brother Machine
- Turn on your Printer and select “Menu”
- Press down arrow to select “network” —-> Press Ok
- Press WLAN —-> Press Ok —–> select “setup wizard”
- When WLAN enable display on the screen then choose on
- Now the list of SSID will display on the screen
- Now select your SSID name or Network name
- If machine ask you use WPS then select 2 for “No”
- Now enter your Network Password and enter OK
- Now on screen WLAN apply setting will display select Yes and press Ok
Now machine will take few moments to connect your wireless network after that a message displayed connected or connection failed. If failed then your password was enter incorrect.
KEYFACTOR: ASSISTANCE AT DOOR STEP [ Brother Printer: How to setup device (printer) on a Wireless (WiFi …]
- Don’t forget that the installation screen appears automatically. If prompted, choose your model and language.
- Installation or fixing process vary system to system.
- If your problem is not solved by you. Then get an expert to help.
- We are just a click away.
- Call us on our number to get instant solution.
- We believe in user satisfaction until you get a reliable solution we won’t leave your problem in any situation.
- We make it sure that your is a issue is sorted out.
- Don’t worry we are here to guide you.
- You sit back and relax.
- To get a resolution of this contact at Brother Printer Support Number and our team will help you with this.
EXTRAS: Trying to Connect Brother Printer to Wireless Network
- Many of customers are looking help for How can I connect my printer wirelessly?
- Some are saying My brother printer won’t connect with my wireless router.
- They are saying I tried many different steps but I am not able to Configure the
- Brother machine for a wireless network.
- Some of the Customers are Installing Brother Printer using Wireless Network Connection,
- But they are not able to do. Many of Customers are connect a Brother machine on a wireless (Wi-Fi) network for the First time.
- They Need help in Connecting the Brother machine to the wireless network.
- So, YOU NEED NOT to WORRY, when our experts are here to help you 24*7.
Just call at our toll-free Number and our technician will guide you what to do to connect brother printer to wifi.
- how to connect brother printer to wifi mac
- brother printer not connecting to wifi
- how to connect brother printer to laptop
- brother printer wifi direct