BROTHER MFC-L2710DW PRINTER SETUP MAC WINDOWS 10
Perfect for small or home offices, the Brother MFC-L2710DW monochrome laser all-in-one delivers class-leading print speeds up to 32 pages per minute along with wireless networking. Flexible paper handling choices include an up to 250-sheet capacity paper tray and 50-sheet automatic document feeder.
- Engineered for increased efficiency with class leading print speeds of up to 32 pages per minute.
- The 250-sheet paper capacity helps improve efficiency with fewer refills and handles letter and legal sized paper.
- The manual feed slot offers flexible paper handling for a variety of papers and sizes, such as card stock, envelopes, etc. To help you create Professional looking documents.
- Up to 50-sheet automatic document feeder helps save time with multi-page copy, scan & fax.
- Print wireless from your desktop, laptop, Smartphone and tablet.
- Form Factor:- Print/Copy/Scan/Fax
- Max Print speed Color:- 32
- Connectivity technology:- WiFi
- Fastest in class prints speeds up to 36 pages per minute.
- Up to 50-sheet automatic document feeder.
- Less refills with 250-sheet paper capacity.
- Wireless printing from your Smartphone, tablet, laptop and desktop.
- Versatile connection options with built-in WiFi and Ethernet interfaces, or connect locally to a single computer via its USB interface.
HELP SAVE MONEY
- Automatic 2-sided printing helps save paper.
- Toner Save Mode helps save on toner cost.
SET UP A BROTHER MACHINE ON A WIRELESS NETWORK
- Turn your Brother machine on
- Press Menu or Settings
- If you have previously configured the wireless settings of the machine, you must reset the network LAN settings before you can configure the wireless settings
- Select Network, Press OK
- Select wireless network. Press OK (This step might be skipped in some models.)
- Select Setup Wizard, Press OK
- When wireless network ENABLE? Or Enable WIRELESS? Or NETWORK I/F SWITCHED TO WIRELESS or CHANGE TO WIRELESS? appears, enable the wireless network, this will start the wireless setup wizard
- The machine will search for your network and display a list of available Network Names.
When a list of service set identifier appears, press the Up or Down arrow keys to select the service set identifier you wrote down earlier.
10.If using an authentication and encryption method that requires the Network Key (Password)
- Enter the Network Key, then press OK to apply your settings
- To apply the settings, select Yes (This step might be skipped in some models.)
- If your authentication method is Open System and your encryption mode is none, go to the next step.
- The machine tries to connect to the wireless network you have selected.
- If your Brother machine connected successfully, the machine LCD displays Connected.
RELATED SEARCH TERMS:
- Connect brother mfc l2710dw wifi setup
- Connect Brother mfc-l2710dw Printer to wifi Turn on the printer
- How To Connect Your Brother MFC L2700DW printer to WiFi
- How to setup wireless connection for your Brother MFC L2700DW printer