Trying to Connect Brother printer to Wifi network? Or, you’ve already spent hours searching all over the Internet for a quick and easy setup? Look no further, Just follow the steps for Brother mfc-l2700dw wifi setup.
Step to Connect Brother mfc-l2700dw wifi setup
Brother l2700dw wifi setup: No matter what type of computer you use, you should be able to set your brother mfc-l2700dw printer wireless setup on mac bookair & windows by the end of the instructions.
Step 1 –
- First open the wireless network wizard.
- From the list of choices, then check for your wireless network.
- Enter the correct security key and then you will be connected.
- You will get notification after connection established.
- After that install the printer driver.
Step 2 – Brother mfc l2700dw wifi
- Install printer driver either from the CD or you can download it from the web.
- Downloaded driver must be suitable for the brother mfc-l2700dw printer.
- Check if the printer is working properly or not by giving commands.
- You need password and network name for your wireless network which can be found on the back of the modem.
Brother mfc-l2700dw Printer Wireless Setup
- Turn on your printer and computer.
- Click the menu button.
- Select Settings or Spanner & Screwdriver icon then select all settings.
- Scroll down to network and press ok.
- Select W-LAN.
- Now choose the Setup Wizard and then press ok.
- Select your Wifi network and enter password.
- Now you will get connected and can print automatically.
After restarting and followed all the steps mentioned above, you can now use brother mfc-l2700dw printer and can print anything from any wireless device as long as that device is connected to a WiFi.
Related Searches: Brother 2700dw wifi setup
- how to connect brother mfc-l2710dw printer to wifi
- brother printer not connecting to wifi
- how to connect brother printer to laptop
- brother mfc-l2700dw troubleshooting