Are you looking help for How to Connect Brother Printer to Wifi & Wireless Network? Do not worry as we are here to guide about brother mfc-8460n wireless setup to establish a connection between your printer to WiFi network.
Why Brother mfc-8460n wireless setup guide is required? How to Connect Brother MFC-8460N Printer to WiFi?
You may face various issues while using a device but no need to worry. Our team will take care of Everything. Because our expert team is here to guide you to fix your issues.
Brother printer support have experts who will solve your problems instantly for brother printer wireless setup. If your brother printer not connecting to wifi then Just follow the solutions given in this article to connect brother printer to WiFi Network.
Bur before that we recommend you to gather some important information about the deice you are using right now. Here we have provided brief information related to Brother printer mfc-8460n.
About Printer Brother mfc-8460n
A 5-in-1 flatbed laser Multi-Function Center that compose print, copy, fax, color scan and PC Fax in the product and it is ready to be set on a network right out of the box involves a 33.6 K bps fax modem with abundant fax qualities, up to 1200 x 1200 dpi efficient quality laser printing and effective print or copy speeds of up to 30 ppm.
- Fast and smooth run copying or performing the 50-page auto document damaged or the legal-size document glass.
- Simple flatbed color scanning with up to 19200 dpi boldness for scanning documents or pictures to email, a file or as an changeable text document.
- The MFC 8460 N has a comfortable flatbed configure that contain
- or simple sheets or bound documents for copying, faxing, or scanning.
- With the capacity to function as a digital copier,
- the unit supports decreasing and extension of documents from 25 to 400 % in 1% increments, form to 99 copies, and insert sorting functionality.
Copies up to legal size can be establish from both the glass and the automatic document stooge.
Few More Specifications
Print and copy speeds up to 21 pages per minute continue with busy offices, while outstanding settlement of up to 1,200 x 1,200 dpi allows each document exceptional capability.
- As a full-function stand-alone fax machine, the MFC-8460N hold up to 340 total speed dial places,
- And also incorporates dual access and broadcast faxing qualities.
- It accumulate up to 600 pages for fast Scan faxing or out-of-paper fax reception.
- Stand-alone fax and copy operation is standard, so no need of computer or laptop.
- The MFC 8460 N allows the eligibility for an official to set different levels of password secured access to certain characteristics,
- For each of up to 25 different users per machine.
By this quality, you can restrain specific colleagues such as part-time employees or trainee from access to scan-to-e-mail functions or other approach for sending data outside your walls.
Connect Brother mfc-8460n wireless setup to WiFi Network:-
Go thru following step for Wifi setup on printer.
- 1st Step – Connect the power code to your brother machine a after that connect to it an electrical socket.
- 2nd Step – Click on menu button or settings.
- 3rd Step – Press the upper and lower key to select the below options:-
- A) Select Network option and press OK.
- B) Select wide area network option and press OK.
- C) Select Set Up Wizard and press OK.
- 4th Step – Prepare to Enable the network. This will start the wireless network.
- 5th Step – This machine will Find the network and show on the screen a list of available networks.
- 6th Step – When a list of SSIDs prepares. After this, press the up and down arrow keys
- 7th Step – To select the SSID you should wrote down in advance and then Click on OK button.
- 8th Step – If using an verification and inscription approach that needs the password.
- 9th Step – Fill the password, Then press OK to affix your settings.
- 10th Step – To affix the settings, select Yes.
- 11th Step – If your verification approach is Open System and your inscription method is nothing
- 12th Step – Run on the next step.
- 13th Step – The machine efforts to connect to the wireless network you have elected.
- 14th Step – If your Brother machine connected successfully. The machine’s LCD screen Connected.
If the connection unsuccessful. The wireless connection report will be printed by the machine. Afterwards, you can check the error code in given report.
Related Search Terms:
- Brother MFC-8460N All-In-One Printer MFC-8460N B&H …
- Brother MFC-8460N driver and software Free Downloads
- What is Brother MFC-8460N Network All-in-One Laser Printer
- Brother Mfc-8460N All-In-One Laser Printer for internet setup