To use this guide you should be aware about its setup. So in this guide you will get to know how to Connect Brother mfc-7860dw Printer to Wifi.
The MFC-7860DW is a great addition to any small office. Delivering fast print and copy speeds while producing professional-quality output, machine is ideal for producing the everyday documents that make up the output of today’s busy office.
What are the steps to Connect Brother mfc-7860dw Printer to Wifi?
Everything will be taken care of by my team. Our expert team is here to guide you to fix your problems. Because Brother printer support have experts who will solve your problems instantly for brother printer wireless setup.
Following are Brother mfc 7860dw Wireless Setup steps.
HOW TO DO WIRELESS SETUP Brother mfc-7860dw Printer to Wifi?
- 1st Step: Open up a Web internet browser and then search key drivers.
- 2nd Step: Select OS Version, choose your OS version Then click Downloads.
- 3rd Step: Click the name of the data that you want to download.
- 4th Step: In some internet browsers, you can access the downloaded
- 5th Step: And install documents by pressing the CTRL + J.
- 6th Step: Once the download is full, click shut the web browser.
Comply with the directions you noted earlier for help with making use of the data. If still you are not able to setup the connection then call out technician for support.
KEY FEATURES of Brother mfc 7860dw Printer
Following are the key featured of Brother Printer.
- Prints and copies up to 27 ppm
- Automatic duplex (two-sided) printing
- Up to 2400 x 600 dpi print resolution
- Wireless 802.11 b/g, Ethernet and Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interfaces
- Adjustable, 250-sheet capacity paper tray for letter or legal size paper
- 35-page capacity auto document feeder
- High-quality color scanning up to 19200 dpi (int.)
- Supports a variety of “scan to” features including:- e-mail, file, image, OCR and FTP
- Works with Brother i Print as well as Scan free downloadable app
- 32 MB memory, stores up to 500 pages
- Toner Save mode for less critical business documents
- PC Fax software for sending faxes from your computer
EXCEPTIONAL PERFORMANCE AND IMAGE QUALITY
Enjoy the convenience of producing high-quality output right from your desktop or small office.
- With print and copy speeds of up to 27 ppm,
- you can stop wasting time and move on to other important tasks.
- Print high-quality output at up to 2400 x 600 dpi for professional reports,
- correspondence or other important business documents.
- Use the automatic duplex printing feature
- To create professional two-sided documents, brochures and booklets.
This feature helps you save paper and reduce costs by cutting paper usage in half.
Share with others on your wireless or wired network for printing, scanning and PC faxing or connect locally to a single user via its Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface. Users with wireless access points that support WiFi Protected Setup.
The MFC- 7860 DW is compatible with Brother i Print and Scan. It is also compatible with a free printing app that enables you to store and wireless print common file formats from your Apple, Android and Blackberry mobile device.
ADVANCED SCANNING CAPABILITIES
The MFC-7860 DW offers document scanning with up to 19200 x 19200 dpi scanning resolution and features management solutions to easily share,
- Archive or edit your paper-based documents electronically.
- Scan multi-page documents using the 35-page capacity auto document feeder.
- With the MFC 7860 DW, you can create high-quality color scans in a variety of file formats Including: – PDF, JPG , TIFF and many more.
- It also offers a wide range of scanning options including: – e-mail, file, image, and OCR.
You can also scan documents directly to a FTP server or e-mail scanned documents directly to your e-mail server.
- How to Set Up Wireless for the Brother MFC-7860DW Printer
- How do I connect my Brother printer to my wireless network?
- Why is my Brother MFC-7860DW printer not connecting to WIFI?
- How do I connect my Brother MFC-7860DW printer to my wireless network?
- How do I connect my wireless Brother printer to my laptop?
- Brother mfc-7860dw Wireless Printer Setup