Connect Brother mfc-7840w Printer to Wifi
The Brother MFC-7840W Laser Multi-Function Center with Wireless Networking is an economical, compact device that can handle all your small office printing, copying, scanning, and faxing needs. With high-quality output and fast print speed. It is compatible with both Macs and Windows, and built-in 802. 11 b/g wireless networking makes it easy for you to share the device with everyone in your office.
COMPACT AND MULTIPLE NETWORKING OPTIONS
The MFC-7840W measures a compact 16.9 x 15.6 x 12 inches. An LCD back lit display keeps you apprised of the device status. With USB, Ethernet and 802.11 b/g wireless interfaces, setting up this printer for use with a single computer. Once connected, everyone in your office can print, fax and scan.
FAST PRINT SPEEDS AND OUTSTANDING OUTPUT WITH HIGH COMPATIBILITY
With black output at 2400 x 600 dpi, no one will be straining their eyes to read your latest report and with the prints coming out at a speedy 23 pages per minute. Thanks to support for PCL 6 and BR-Script 3 print emulations, the printer will work seamlessly with a large variety of computers.
FLEXIBLE PAPER HANDLING WITH 250-SHEET INPUT CAPACITY
The MFC7840N features a 250-sheet paper tray that can be adjusted for both letter and legal size paper. Other media such as envelopes and labels can be fed through the single-sheet bypass slot.
MAKE COPIES AND FAXES WITHOUT TURNING ON THE COMPUTER
you can make copies at the same fast 23 pages per minute. Thanks to a 35-page auto document feeder, you can copy, fax, and scan multiple pages without standing around manually swapping pages. The copier lets you reduce and enlarge from 25 to 400 percent of the original, and you can put 2 or 4 sheets on one page.
SCAN PHOTOGRAPHS, IMAGES, AND DOCUMENTS
Scan photographs and pictures at a resolution of up to 19200 x 19200 dpi at 48-bit color depth for integrating high-quality images into your documents. The Brother MFC-7840N Laser Multi-Function Center with Networking measures 21.7 x 20.1 x 20.5 inches (WxDxH) and is Energy Star compliant.
SET UP A BROTHER MACHINE ON A WIRELESS NETWORK
- Turn your Brother machine on
- Press Menu or Settings
- If you have previously configured the wireless settings of the machine, you must reset the network LAN settings before you can configure the wireless settings
- Select Network, Press OK
- Select WLAN. Press OK (This step might be skipped in some models.)
- Select Setup Wizard, Press OK
- When WLAN ENABLE?Or Enable WLAN? Or NETWORK I/F SWITCHED TO WIRELESS or CHANGE TO WLAN? appears, enable the wireless network, this will start the wireless setup wizard
- The machine will search for your network and display a list of available Network Names.
When a list of SSIDs appears, press the Up or Down arrow keys to select the SSID you wrote down earlier.
- Press OK
- If using an authentication and encryption method that requires the Network Key (Password)
- Enter the Network Key, then press OK to apply your settings
- To apply the settings, select Yes (This step might be skipped in some models.)
- If your authentication method is Open System and your encryption mode is none, go to the next step.
- The machine tries to connect to the wireless network you have selected.
- If your Brother machine connected successfully, the machine LCD displays Connected.
- MFC7840W Windows Network Connection Repair
- Brother MFC-7840W Driver, Wifi Setup, Printer Manual
- Brother MFC-7840w Wireless Setup – Printer Setup
- brother mfc 7840w wireless setup connection ng