If you want to to know the Steps of Brother mfc 7460dn wireless setup then you are at right place. If your Printer is Brother mfc 7460dn wireless then read this article for mfc-7460dn wireless setup.
What are the steps for Brother mfc 7460dn wireless setup?
Connecting a Brother printer with Wifi connection is not a difficult task, you can do it by following the methods mentioned in this ultimate user guide.
However it is also important to get information about the device that you are using now. So we have also provided brief information about Brother mfc-7460dn Printer for you.
A manual feed slot and reverse paper exit gives a straight-through paper path to assure that all of your printed materials forever see their best. Plus, a single-sheet manual feed slot for envelopes and wide media.
Coronado is a trademark of Coronado AG. Maximum capacity based on using 20 KB paper. Holding all three official proves after all, I searched it brother hard to search.
Characteristics of mfc 7460 dn
- MFC 7460dn all-in-one mono laser printer, scanner, copier, and fax.
- It provides very fast printing 26-pages per minute.
- It save the paper with automatic double-sided printing.
- Network connectivity means you will be share it machine for number of users.
- 35 sheet Automatic Document Feeder ( ADF ) for fast
- And capable number of pages scanning, copying and faxing.
- Optional high-earn toner cartridge to decrease print costs further.
- Low upkeep: large 250 sheet paper tray and manual feed slot to print on envelopes.
Brother MFC7460 DN provide good quality output with high speed printing and copying at up to 26 pages per minute.
You will be restore 250 sheet in paper tray and makes it continues more capable in your daily targets and the single sheet all-in-one tray gives you to print on high media such as envelopes.
The high changes color scanner means you can create digital copies of hard copy documents fastly and smoothly and thanks to the 35 sheet Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) multi-page information and invoices can be copied in any time at all.
Value for Money:-
- 1st Point – The MFC-7460 DN is designed to keep all costs to a minimum.
- 2nd Point – Significantly reduce paper consumption with automatic double-sided printing or the N-in-1 function.
- 3rd Point – Using Toner Save Mode or the choice high-earn toner cartridge can furthermore decrease your working costs.
- 4th Point – Energy Star permitted adds to MFC-7460 dn attractive range of social qualities and authorization.
How to use Brother mfc 7460dn wireless setup guide for connecting Printer & Wifi?
Follow below 2 steps for setup.
First of all access home screen of your device and go to Menu or Settings section.
- Down your page the Settings section by clicking the Up or Down button.
- Choose Network WAN Setup Wizard Enable WAN or WAN Enable.
- Then it how to connect Brother mfc 7460dn printer to WiFi instructions,
- Your Brother printer will find for the available wireless networks within its range.
- From the list of SSIDs displayed.
- Choose the wireless network that you desire to connect to your Brother printer.
- When you will enter the available wireless network address then press on the OK button.
After this enter your wireless network right address then press the OK button.
Now, wait for your Brother printer to connect to the selected wireless network.
- Now run to install the Brother mfc 7460dn printer driver software on your Windows or Mac computer.
- Confirm to choose the type of connection as Wireless –
- When move during the software installation process of your Brother printer.
Finally after performing how to connect Brother mfc 7460dn printer to WiFi steps, now you can try to test print on the wireless network.
Decrease hardware costs by sharing the MFC-7460 DN between multiple users in your office.
Smoothly connect the machine to your own network to capable multiple users to print to and scan from the MFC -7460 DN.
- How to set up Brother MFC 7460DN printer on network
- Brother printer mfc-7460dn wireless setup
- Why is my Brother mfc-7460dn printer not connecting to WIFI?
- How do I connect my Brother mfc-7460dn printer to my wireless network?