Connect Brother MFC-7360N Printer to WiFi: All Steps to Connect Brother MFC-7360N Printer to Wifi or Wireless Setup.
Brother MFC-7360N Laser printer Standard Capacity 32MB available in the market. MFC-7360 n allows fast printing 35 Sheets per minute.Brother MFC-7360 N 1 Sheet Automatic Document Feeder.Its capacity of tray 250 Sheets.Brother MFC-7360 N gives the print on many sizes of paper like as: A 4, Letter, B 5, A 5, A 5, B 6, A 6, Executive, Legal, Folio and print on all types of paper for example:Plain Paper, Thin Paper, Recycled Paper.It is very fast and smooth in work .We are take resolution with 600*600 dpi quality.It is connect for high speed with 2.0 USB.
Characteristics of MFC-7360N:-
- 5-in-1 uninterrupted laser printer, scanner, copier fax & PC-Fax
- Very Fast up to 24 print per minute black & white laser printing
- With in Ethernet networking to regularly share the machine between multiple users
- Good quality flatbed color scanning
- Full-recommended fax eligibility with a 14.4 Kbps modem fax with performing and auto-dialing
- Stipulation fits hovering around everywhere
- User-favorable software with simply installation
- Collective help software
- Cost affordable with high-efficiency replacement toner cartridges
10.Satisfaction: free machine-lifetime support
Follows the given steps to set up :-
- First of all, Power on your printer.
2.Switch on your computer.
3.Install the giving CD-ROM into your CD-ROM drive.
4.Go to menu which is on your display click on Install Printer Driver.
5.Click on wireless user network.
6.Select Wireless Setup and Install.
7.Select Step by Step install after that click Next.
8.Select the cable and click on the next button.
9.You must for short time connect your Brother wireless device directly to a free port on your access point, hub or router using a network cable. When the screen appears, insert the network cable to the access point and then to the printer.
10.Select your printer model and click on next .
11.your printer will search the available networks and you are select the network according to you choice.
12.If you are network in not configured then you can be click OK.
- The settings will be signal to your printer.The settings will remain unchanged if you click Cancel.
14.Disconnect the network cable among your access
point and the printer, and click on the Next Button.
- When the License Agreement window shows, click Yes if you allow to the License Agreement.
16.Select the standard installation and click on next.
17.Select the available networks or enter the IP address of your internet connection and enter the password.
18.Select your device and click on the finish.
- How to set up Brother MFC-7360N printer on wifi network
- Brother printer MFC 7360 N wireless setup
- Why is my Brother mfc 7360n printer not connecting to WIFI?
- How do I connect my Brother MFC-7360N printer to my wireless network?