Do you want to Connect Brother Printer to Wifi or Wireless Network Connection? This Solution guide will help you by providing information about all steps related to Brother mfc-7360n wireless setup on mac & windows 10.
How to use Brother mfc 7360n wireless setup guide for connecting Printer & Wifi?
Connecting a Brother printer mfc-7360n wireless setup with Wifi connection is not as difficult as you think, You can easily connect brother mfc 7360n wifi by following the resolutions given in this ultimate user guide.
Before knowing about brother printer mfc 7360n wireless setup it is must to know about the device that you are using now. So we have also provided brief information about Brother mfc-7360n Printer for you.
Intro about Brother mfc-7360n Printer:
Detail is related to the Brother mfc 7360n inkjet Printers that are available in the market .
- 1st Point: Brother MFC-7360N Laser printer Standard Capacity 32MB available in the market.
- 2nd Point: MFC-7360 n allows fast printing 35 Sheets per minute.
- 3rd Point: Brother MFC-7360 N 1 Sheet Automatic Document Feeder.
- 4th Point: Its capacity of tray 250 Sheets.
- 5th Point: Brother MFC-7360 N gives the print on many sizes of paper
- 6th Point: Like as: A 4, Letter, B 5, A 5, A 5, B 6, A 6, Executive, Legal, Folio
- 7th Point: And print on all types of paper for example: Plain Paper, Thin Paper, Recycled Paper.
It is very fast and smooth in work .We are take resolution with 600*600 dpi quality. It is connect for high speed with 2.0 USB.
Follows the given steps for MFC 7360n wireless setup:-
Below mentioned are the troubleshooting steps for brother mfc-7360n wireless printing machine. Complete troubleshooting is separated in segments so that you can do it easily.
First of all, Power on your printer and also Switch on your computer.
|S.No||Brother mfc 7360n network setup Steps|
|1||Install the giving CD-ROM into your CD-ROM drive.|
|2||Then go to menu which is on your display|
|3||After that click on Install Printer Driver.|
|4||Then click on wireless user network.|
|5||Select Wireless Setup and Install.|
|6||Select Step by Step install after that click Next.|
- Select the cable and then click on the next button.
- Connect your Brother wireless device directly to a free port on –
- your access point Hub or router using a network cable.
- When the screen appears,
- Insert the network cable to the access point and then to the printer.
- Select your printer model and then click on next .
- After that your printer will search the available networks.
- You can select the network according to your choice.
- If your network is not configured then you can click OK.
- The settings will remain unchanged in case you click Cancel.
- Disconnect the network cable among your access Point
- And also the printer and then click on the Next Button.
- When the License Agreement window shows,
- Click Yes if you allow to the License Agreement.
- Choose the standard installation and then click on next.
Select the available networks or enter the IP address of your internet connection and enter the password. Select your device and click on the finish.
Characteristics of MFC-7360N:-
Below are few more characteristics for your knowledge.
- 5-in-1 uninterrupted laser printer, scanner, copier fax & PC-Fax
- Very Fast up to 24 print per minute black & white laser printing
- With in Ethernet networking to regularly share the machine between multiple users
- Good quality flatbed color scanning
- Full-recommended fax eligibility with a 14.4 Kbps modem fax with performing and auto-dialing
- Stipulation fits hovering around everywhere, User-favorable software with simply installation
- Collective help software, Cost affordable with high-efficiency replacement toner cartridges
- Satisfaction: free machine-lifetime support
- How to set up Brother MFC-7360N printer on wifi network
- Brother printer MFC 7360 N wireless setup
- Why is my Brother mfc 7360n printer not connecting to WIFI?
- How do I connect my Brother MFC-7360N printer to my wireless network?
- how do i connect my brother mfc 7360n to wifi?