Connect Brother MFC-1210DW Printer to WiFi
Enjoy greater convenience with Brother’s improved range of wireless and wired LAN monochrome laser machines. The built-in wireless and Ethernet interface enables multiple users to share the printer for better use of resources.
BROTHER PRINT AND SCAN
The Brother print as well as Scan app helps you easily print a variety of file types scan documents directly to your iOS or Android devices.
Enjoy a smooth printing experience with Brother’s Hassle-Free Printing Technology. Designed in Japan for reliable performance.
Productivity is kept at its maximum with high print speed of up to 20 pages per minute.
The Brother series is specially designed for more savings by allowing you to replace the toner cartridges and drum units separately. Furthermore, Brother’s affordable machine and genuine toner cartridge can deliver up to 1,000 pages of high quality prints.
SETUP A BROTHER MACHINE ON A WIRELESS NETWORK
- Place the Brother machine as close to the network access point/router as possible with minimal obstructions
- Make sure your Brother machine is ON
- Make sure your computer is ON and you are logged on with Administrator rights
- Put the supplied CD-ROM into your CD-ROM drive
- When the Wireless Device Setup screen appears, choose No, I don’t have a USB cable, and then click Next
- Confirm the message on the screen. Check the Checked and confirmed box and click Next
- Your Network Name (SSID, ESSID) will be displayed. Choose Yes and then click Next
- When the Enable Wireless screen appears, you should now enable wireless networking on the device using its control panel. Follow the steps on the right side of the screen
- Get back to your computer, Choose Connection:- OK and click Next
- Choose the Brother machine you want to install. Then click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to install the printer driver for network connection. Even if you have printed with USB connection, you need to install the printer driver for network connection
- The drivers and software installation starts, follow the on-screen instructions to finish the installation
- Connect brother MFC-1210DW wifi setup
- Connect Brother MFC-1210DW Printer to wifi Turn on the printer
- How To Connect Your Brother MFC-1210DW printer to WiFi
- How to setup wireless connection for your Brother MFC-1210DW printer: