Connect Brother HL-L2370DW Printer to WiFi
Perfect for small or home offices, the Brother MFC-L2710DW monochrome laser all-in-one delivers class-leading print speeds up to 32 ppm along with wireless networking. Flexible paper handling choices include an up to 250-sheet capacity paper tray and 50-sheet automatic document feeder.
- Engineered for increased efficiency with class leading print speeds of up to 32 pages per minute.
- The 250-sheet paper capacity helps improve efficiency with fewer refills and handles letter and legal sized paper.
- The manual feed slot offers flexible paper handling for a variety of papers and sizes, such as card stock, envelopes, etc. To help you create Professional looking documents.
- Up to 50-sheet automatic document feeder helps save time with multi-page copy, scan & fax.
- Print wireless from your desktop, laptop, Smartphone and tablet.
- Form Factor:- Print/Copy/Scan/Fax
- Max Print speed Color:- 32
- Connectivity technology:- WiFi
- Fastest in class prints speeds up to 36 ppm.
- Up to 50-sheet automatic document feeder.
- Less refills with 250-sheet paper capacity.
- Wireless printing from your Smartphone, tablet, laptop and desktop.
- Versatile connection options with built-in WiFi and Ethernet interfaces, or connect locally to a single computer via its USB interface.
HELP SAVE MONEY
- Automatic 2-sided printing helps save paper.
- Toner Save Mode helps save on toner cost.
SET UP A BROTHER MACHINE ON A WIRELESS NETWORK
- Turn your Brother machine on
- Press Menu or Settings
- If you have previously configured the wireless settings of the machine, you must reset the network LAN settings before you can configure the wireless settings
- Select Network, Press OK
- Select WAN. Press OK (This step might be skipped in some models.)
- Select Setup Wizard, Press OK
- When WAN ENABLE?Or Enable WAN? Or NETWORK I/F SWITCHED TO WIRELESS or CHANGE TO WAN? appears, enable the wireless network, this will start the wireless setup wizard
- The machine will search for your network and display a list of available Network Names.
When a list of SSID s appears, press the Up or Down arrow keys to select the SSID you wrote down earlier.
- Press OK
- If using an authentication and encryption method that requires the Network Key (Password)
- Enter the Network Key, then press OK to apply your settings
- To apply the settings, select Yes (This step might be skipped in some models.)
- If your authentication method is Open System and your encryption mode is none, go to the next step.
- The machine tries to connect to the wireless network you have selected.
- If your Brother machine connected successfully, the machine LCD displays Connected.