If your Brother hl-l2370dw won’t connect to wifi or your want to know How to connect brother hl-2370dw printer to wifi. In both cases we will help you to learn How to connect brother hl-l2370dw printer to wifi in this ultimate user guide.
How to connect brother hl-l2370dw printer to wifi ?
In this article you will get information about features of Brother hl-l2370dw printer and also about How to connect brother printer to wifi
Brother hl-l2370dw Printer Features
Perfect for small or home offices, the Brother MFC-L2370DW monochrome laser all-in-one delivers class-leading print speeds up to 32 ppm along with wireless networking. Flexible paper handling choices include an up to 250-sheet capacity paper tray and 50-sheet automatic document feeder.
Engineered for increased efficiency with class leading print speeds of up to 32 pages per minute.
- The 250-sheet paper capacity helps improve efficiency with fewer refills and handles letter and legal sized paper.
- The manual feed slot offers flexible paper handling for a variety of papers
- And sizes, such as card stock, envelopes, etc.
- To help you create Professional looking documents.
- Up to 50-sheet automatic document feeder helps save time with multi-page copy, scan & fax.
Print wireless from your desktop, laptop, Smartphone and tablet. Form Factor:- Print/Copy/Scan/Fax, Max Print speed Color:- 32, Connectivity technology:- WiFi
- Fastest in class prints speeds up to 36 ppm.
- Up to 50-sheet automatic document feeder.
- Less refills with 250-sheet paper capacity.
Brother hl-l2370dw connect to wifi
Follow below steps to connect your wireless printer to Wifi network.
- 1st Step – Turn your Brother machine on and then Press Menu or Settings.
- 2nd Step – If you have previously configured the wireless settings of the machine.
- 3rd Step – You must reset the network LAN settings before you can configure the wireless settings.
- 4th Step – Select Network, Press OK.
- 5th Step – Select WAN. Press OK (This step might be skipped in some models.)
- 6th Step – Select Setup Wizard, Press OK
When WAN ENABLE? Or Enable WAN? Or NETWORK I/F SWITCHED TO WIRELESS or CHANGE TO WAN? appears, enable the wireless network, this will start the wireless setup wizard
Now Move to Next Steps –
The machine will search for your network and then display a list of available Network Names. When a list of SSID s appears, press the Up or Down arrow keys to select the SSID you wrote down earlier. Press OK
- If using an authentication and encryption method that requires the Network Key (Password)
- Enter the Network Key, then press OK to apply your settings
- To apply the settings, select Yes (This step might be skipped in some models.)
- If your authentication method is Open System
- And your encryption mode is none then go to the next step.
- The machine tries to connect to the wireless network you have selected.
If your Brother machine connected successfully, the machine LCD also displays Connected.
- Wireless printing from your Smartphone, tablet, laptop and desktop.
- Versatile connection options with built-in WiFi and Ethernet interfaces, or connect locally to a single computer via its USB interface.
HELP SAVE MONEY
- Automatic 2-sided printing helps save paper.
- Toner Save Mode helps save on toner cost.