Looking for how to connect brother hl-l2350dw printer to wifi? Don’t worry because here you will learn Brother hl-l2350d wifi setup with this ultimate guide. You can use this article to Connect Brother Printer to Wifi.
How to Connect Brother hl-l2350dw Printer to Wifi?
Use following troubleshooting steps for hl-l2350dw wifi setup.
- 1. Connect the power code to your brother machine a after that connect to it an electrical socket.
- 2. Click on menu button or settings.
- 3. Then press the upper and lower key to select the below options:-
- a. Select Network option and press OK.
- b. Select wide area network option and press OK.
- c. Select Set Up Wizard.and press OK.
- 4. Prepare to Enable the network.
- 5. Because this will start the wireless network.
Step 2 – Brother hl-l2350dw wifi setup
- This machine will Find the network and also show on the screen a list of available networks.
- When a list of SSIDs prepares .
- After that press the up and down arrow keys to select the SSID yor should wrote down in advance.
- Then click on OK button.
Follow the one step from the both given below:-
- If using an verification and inscription approach that needs the password.
- Fill the password, then press OK to affix your settings.
- To affix the settings and then select Yes.
- If your verification approach is Open System and your inscription method is also nothing
- Run on the next step.
The machine efforts to connect to the wireless network you have elected. If your Brother machine connected successfully. The machine’s LCD screen Connected.
If the connection unsuccessful. The wireless connection report will be printed by the machine. Afterwards, you can check the error code in given report.
How to setup Brother hl-l2350dw Printer to Wifi Network