Connect Brother HL-L2340DW Printer to WiFi
Brother HL-L2340DW is a believable compact laser printer for house or small business use. This device-friendly, dual laser printer with an up to 250-sheet eligibility tray connects with simple by wireless networking or high-Speed USB 2.0 interface and prints pure black and white documents at up to 27 pages per minute Print from available devices on your wireless network. Automatic double-sided printing helps save paper.
- Quick, good-quality output:- It Helps boost your potency with a print speed of up to 27 page per minute and arise good quality text and fantastic graphics at up to 2400 x 600 dpi.
- Comfortable paper handling:- The HL-L 2340 DW can attach all of your printing requires through an comfortable, 250-sheet eligibility paper tray that grasp letter or legal size paper and its feed slot for printing envelopes and letterhead.
- Changeable connectivity:- Allows built-in wireless , and WiFi Direct to share with others on your network. Terminate extra cables and comfort place your printer with wireless networking or connect locally to a single user through its high-Speed USB 2.0 interface.
- At your side base:- Free online, call or live chat based on your life of product.
- Comfort for mobile printing :- Print from your mobile through Air Print,Google Cloud Print, Brother imprint and Scan, Coronado Workplace and WiFi Direct.
- Simply print double-sided documents:- The HL-L 2340 DW dual laser printer lets you arise professional double-sided documents, booklet and folders. This automatic dual printing quality can decrease your paper use and help save money.
- Straight-through paper tray:- A guide feed slot and rear paper quit allows a straight-through paper tray to assure that all of your printed materials anyways look their best.
1.Connect the power code to your brother machine a after that connect to it an electrical socket.
2.Click on menu button or settings.
3.Press the upper and lower key to select the below options:-
a.Select Network option and press OK.
b.Select wide area network option and press OK.
c.Select Set Up Wizard.and press OK.
4.Prepare to Enable the network.
This will start the wireless network.
5.This machine will Find the network and show on the screen a list of available networks.When a list of SSIDs prepares .After this,press the up and down arrow keys to select the SSID yor should wrote down in advance.
6.Click on OK button.
7.follow the one step from the both given below:-
- If using an verification and inscription approach that needs the password.Fill the password, then press OK to affix your settings.To affix the settings, select Yes.
- If your verification approach is Open System and your inscription method is nothing
Run on the next step.
8.The machine efforts to connect to the wireless network you have elected.If your Brother machine connected successfully.The machine’s LCD screen Connected.
If the connection unsuccessful.
The wireless connection report will be printed by the machine. Afterwards,you can check the error code in given report.
How to setup Brother hl-l2340dw Printer to Wifi Network