Connect Brother DCP-T500W Printer to WiFi
Trying to Connect Brother DCP-T500W printer to WiFi network? Or, you’ve already spent hours searching all over the Internet for a quick and easy setup? No matter what type of computer you use, you should be able to set your brother DCP-T 500 W printer wireless setup on mac book air & windows by the end of the instructions. Look no further, Just follow the steps to connect brother DCP-T500W printer to WiFi.
Step to Connect Brother DCP-T500 W Printer to WiFi
- First open the wireless network wizard.
- From the list of choices, check for your wireless network.
- Enter the correct security key and you will be connected.
- You will get notification after connection is established.
- After that install the printer driver.
- Printer driver can be installed either from the CD or you can download it from the web.
- Downloaded driver must be suitable for the brother DCP-T500W printer.
- Check if the printer is working properly or not by giving commands.
Brother DCP-T500W Printer Wireless Setup
- You need password and network name for your wireless network which can be found on the back of the modem.
- Turn on your printer and computer.
- Click the menu button.
- Select Settings or Spanner & Screwdriver icon then select all settings.
- Scroll down to network and press OK.
- Select W-LAN.
- Now choose the Setup Wizard and then press OK.
- Select your WiFi network and enter password.
- Now you will get connected and can print automatically.
After restarting and followed all the steps mentioned above, you can now use brother DCP-T500W printer and can print anything from any wireless device as long as that device is connected to a WiFi.
brother printer dcp-t500w troubleshooting
brother dcp-t500w WiFi setup
how to install brother printer