Do you want to Connect Brother Printer to Wifi & Wireless Network Connection? This troubleshooting article will guide you about all steps related to Brother dcp-t300 wifi setup on mac & windows 10.
How to use Brother dcp-t300 wifi setup guide to connect Printer to Wifi & Wireless Network?
Connecting a Brother printer with Wifi connection is not a difficult task, you can do it by following the methods mentioned in this ultimate user guide.
However it is also important to get information about the device that you are using now. So we have also provided brief information about Brother dcp t300 Printer for you.
Printer Brother dcp-t300 Introduction:-
Detail is related to the Brother DCPT-300 inkjet Printers that are available in the market .
- It takes the up to 50 sheets of 80 gsm plain paper to the output.
- Its tray capacity is 100 sheets of 80 gsm paper.
- Brother DCP-300 is come in market in multiple weight 7.0 kg,7.1 kg,8.3 kg.
- Brother DCP-t300 is capable to up to 20 pages per 80 gsm A 4 or Letter size.
- You can take the print on multiple types of papers.
- Like as :-Plain Paper, Inkjet Paper and Glossy Paper.
And in many size of papers as a A 4, Legal, Executive, Letter, JIS B 5, A 5, A 6, Envelopes, Photo (10 × 15 cm), Photo 2 L, Index Card.
How to Set up Brother DCP-T300 ?
Before you start the wireless set up, confirm that you have completed your Brother printer first set up.
- After that switch on your wireless router or access point.
- Then find out that your WiFi router signal power should be good.
- Connect your computer to the network.
What type of Steps to be taken to connect Brother t300 wifi network
After fulfilling the above conditions, connect your Brother printer set up to the WiFi network as given below. We have segregated this activity in 3 parts because it will be easier for your understanding.
From your device home screen, operate to the Menu or Settings section.
- Down your page the Settings section by clicking the Up or Down button.
- Choose Network WAN Setup Wizard Enable WAN or WAN Enable.
- Then it how to connect Brother DCP T 300 printer to WiFi instructions,
- Your Brother printer will find for the available wireless networks within its range.
From the list of SSIDs displayed. Choose the wireless network that you desire to connect to your Brother printer.
- When you will enter the available wireless network address
- then press on the OK button.
- After this enter your wireless network right address,
- Then press the OK button.
Now, wait for your Brother printer to connect to the selected wireless network.
- Now run to install the Brother DCP T 300 printer driver software-
- on your Windows or Mac computer.
- Confirm to choose the type of connection as Wireless –
- When move during the software installation process of your Brother printer.
Finally after performing how to connect Brother DCP T 300 printer to WiFi steps, now you can try to test print on the wireless network.
- Brother DCP T300 Setup | dcp t300 driver & Wireless setup
- Wireless Setup – Brother DCP-T300 Quick Start Manual
- Brother dcp t300 Wireless Printer Setup, Software & Driver
- (Download) Brother DCP-T300 Driver Download Guide