Brother DCP T300 Setup | dcp t300 driver & Wireless setup
This troubleshooting article about all steps to Connect Brother DCP-T300 Printer to Wifi network on mac & windows 10.
Printer Brother dcp-t300 Introduction:-
Brother DCPT-300 Printer is inkjet available in the market .It takes the up to 50 sheets of 80 gsm plain paper to the output.Its tray capacity is 100 sheets of 80 gsm paper.Brother DCP-300 is come in market in multiple weight 7.0 kg,7.1 kg,8.3 kg. Brother DCP-t300 is capable to up to 20 pages per 80 gsm A 4 or Letter size.
We have takes the print on multiple types of paper like as :-Plain Paper, Inkjet Paper and Glossy Paper and in many size of paper as a A 4, Legal, Executive, Letter, JIS B 5, A 5, A 6, Envelopes,Photo (10 × 15 cm), Photo 2 L,Index Card .
How to Set up Brother DCP-T300 ?
- Before you start the wireless set up, confirm that you have completed your Brother printer first set up.
- After this, switch on your wireless router or access point.
- Find out your WiFi router signal power is good.
- Connect your computer to the network.
- After peace of mind the above conditions, connect your Brother printer set up to the WiFi network as given below.
- From your device home screen, operate to the Menu or Settings section.
- Down your page the Settings section by clicking the Up or Down button.
- Choose Network WAN Setup Wizard Enable WAN or WAN Enable.
- Then it how to connect Brother DCP T 300 printer to WiFi instructions, your Brother printer will find for the available wireless networks within its range.
- From the list of SSIDs displayed, choose the wireless network that you desire to connect to your Brother printer.
- When you will be enter the available wireless network address then press on the OK button.
- After entering your wireless network right address, press the OK button according
- by Yes.
- Now, wait for your Brother printer to connect to the selected wireless network.
- Now, run to install the Brother DCP T 300 printer driver software on your Windows or Mac computer.
- Confirm to choose the type of connection as Wireless when move during the software installation process of your Brother printer.
- Finally after performing how to connect Brother DCP T 300 printer to WiFi steps, now you can be tried to test print on the wireless network.
- Brother DCP T300 Setup | dcp t300 driver & Wireless setup
- Wireless Setup – Brother DCP-T300 Quick Start Manual
- Brother dcp t300 Wireless Printer Setup, Software & Driver
- (Download) Brother DCP-T300 Driver Download Guide