If you are unable to print from your Brother printer because it is showing that Printer is Offline message then learn How to fix Brother Mfc-j995dw XL Offline error code by reading this article.
Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Ignore Brother MFC-J995DW XL Offline
If you will follow the solutions provided in this guide then just by doing some changes to your printer’s setting you will get your printer back online and you can continue print your documents again.
If you’re using brother printer with windows 10 system. Then you can solve Brother Mfc-j995dw Offline problem easily as it has a built-in feature for toggling between offline mode so that you can get back your Brother printer online.
What are Brother MFC-J6535dw Troubleshooting Tips
However, if your problem is still not resolved and you don’t know How to turn brother printer online then you may need to make some changes to your printer setup & installation to restore normal printing functionality back.
Follow below mentioned advanced troubleshooting tips get rid of not responding brother printer.
In this method you need to Delete print jobs in the queue.
|S.No||Brother mfc-j6535dw printer troubleshooting Steps|
|1||Check the printer for any blockages, and remove it that exist.|
|2||Go to the printer’s control box|
|3||and double click on the printer you want.|
|4||Then select any print jobs and select “Delete.”|
|5||Turn the printer completely off and unplug it.|
|6||Wait about 30 seconds and turn the printer back on.|
Now check the status of printer is changed from offline to online.
In this method you need to Restart the computer & add the printer again.
- 1st Step – Close all your programs.
- 2nd Step – Shut down the computer and then wait a few seconds.
- 3rd Step – You also need to turn the Brother MFC-J995DW Inkjet printer off.
- 4th Step – After this Restart the printer and the Windows system.
- 5th Step – Go back to the printer panel and then select the printer,
- 6th Step – And then select Delete.
- 7th Step – After this Select the Add Printer Wizard and add the printer again.
Now verify if printer has started printing or not.
In this method you need to Download or update the printer drivers.
- Download the latest Brother mfc-j995dw driver by going to Brother’s website
- And finding the latest driver revisions.
- Right click on the printer and then click Properties.
- Look in all the different tabs to find a button
- That says something similar to New Driver or Update driver.
- After selecting above option follow the instruction to complete download/Update process
Now given a print command so that it can be checked that working has started working or not.
How to Bring Brother MFC-J995DW XL Printer Offline to online
Following are two advanced techniques that can be followed to eliminate printer not connected error.
- Open the printers start menu and then.
- Click on control panel and after that tap on printers and faxes icon.
- This sequence of moves will open up a new window.
- And a list of printers will appear.
- Double click on the icon of the printer that you wants to reconnect online.
- A pop-up window will then appear.
- This consist of details of all current print jobs scheduled on your printer.
- And last, go to ‘printer’ in the menu window and then.
- Uncheck use printer offline.
- And automatically this action will reconnect the printer online from offline status.
The process is really simple as it will turn a Brother MFC-J995DW Inkjet printer offline to active status, So printing jobs perhaps in a queue can continue.
We hope this ultimate guide helped you to resolve offline problem of your Brother printer.