Are you not able to print from your Brother printer? Is it showing paused again & again? If yes then you must have seen that your device says Brother MFC-J485DW Printer Offline error code continuously. In this unique solution guide you will learn how to resolve Brother not printing problem from our experts.
Solutions Everyone dealing with Brother MFC-J485DW Printer Offline error Should Know
If you are using Windows 10 or Mac then jus by doing some changes to the settings of your printer you can get your printer back to online state and you can continue print your documents again. Our Experts will guide you for this.
Because then you can Solve Brother printer not responding problem easily as it has a built-in feature for toggling between offline mode so that you can get back your Brother printer online.
However if your printer status is not
Why My Brother MFC-J485DW Printer showing not connected? How do i Fix It?
In case still your problem How to turn brother printer offline to online is not resolved then you may need to make some changes to your printer setup & installation to restore normal printing functionality back.
To start with follow below mentioned easy & simple steps.
- 1st Step – Check the printer if there is any blockages and then.
- 2nd Step – Remove the Blockage in case any exist.
- 3rd Step – Move to the printer’s control box and then.
- 4th Step – Double click on the Brother MFC-J485DW printer icon.
- 5th Step – Then select any print jobs/Commands and select Delete.
- 6th Step – After that turn the printer completely off and unplug it.
- 7th Step – Now wait about 30 seconds and turn the printer back on.
Now check if printer status is changed to online.
In this solution you need to restart the computer and Re-Add the printer to Windows system.
- Close all your programs on your Windows 10 device.
- Then shut down the computer and wait a few seconds.
- Also turn your Brother MFC-J485DW printer OFF.
- Now Restart the printer and also the computer.
- Go back to the printer panel.
- And then Select the printer and then select Delete.
- Select the Add Printer Wizard and add the printer again.
What type of troubleshooting can be done to bring back Brother offline printer to online?
In this troubleshooting step you need to Download or Update the printer software.
|S.No||Brother MFC-J485DW Troubleshooting Tips|
|Tip 1||Download the latest drivers from official website of Brother printer.|
|Tip 2||and finding the latest Brother MFC-J485DW driver revisions.|
|Tip 3||Right click on the printer and then click Properties.|
|Tip 4||Here many different different tabs will show on the screen.|
|Tip 5||Select tab that says something similar to “New Driver” or “Update driver.”|
|Tip 6||After selecting, Download or Update the driver by following instructions.|
After following above tip reboot your device and then check if Printer status is changed or not.
How to Solve Brother Printer MFC J485DW Offline Problem?
Below mentioned resolution is segregated in two parts.
Resolution Part 1
- Open the printer’s start menu and click on control panel.
- And tap on printers and faxes icon.
- This sequence of moves will open up a new window
- And a list of printers will appear.
- The list includes all the printers currently setup on the serving computer.
Resolution Part 2
- Double click on the icon of the printer if the user wants to reconnect online.
- A pop-up window will then appear.
- This consist of details of all current print jobs scheduled on the Brother MFC-J485DW printer.
- And last, go to printer in the menu window and tap use printer offline.
- And automatically this action will reconnect the printer online from the offline status.
The process is really simple as it will turn a Brother MFC J485DW Black/White Laser printer offline to active status, so printing jobs perhaps in a queue can continue.
- Solved: Brother Printer Keep Going Offline Steps To Get it Online
- Brother Printer is Offline: How To Get It Back Online?