Are you facing Brother MFC-9330CDW Offline problem? Are you unable to print from your Brother printer because it is showing ‘Printer Offline’ message then learn How to solve when Brother Printer MFC-9330CDW Offline .
Forget Brother MFC-9330CDW Offline Error: Changes You Need to Jump On
You can do some changes to your printer’s setting and then you will get your printer back online and you can continue print your documents again. If you’re using brother printer offline fix windows 10.
Then you can solve brother printer MFC-9330CDW offline problem easily as it has a built-in feature for toggling between offline mode so that you can get back your Brother printer online.
However, if your problem is still not resolved ‘How to turn brother printer online’ you may need to make some changes to your printer setup & installation to restore normal printing functionality back.
What are the step to solve Brother MFC-9330CDW not printing issue?
Follow below steps to fix Brother MFC-9330CDW won’t connect to wifi issue.
|1||Check the printer for any blockages and then remove it if it exist.|
|2||Delete print jobs in the queue. Go to the printer’s control box|
|3||and then double click on the printer you want.|
|4||Then select any print jobs and then select “Delete.”|
|5||Turn the printer completely off and unplug it.|
|6||Wait about 30 seconds and then turn the printer back on.|
How to fix Brother MFC-9330CDW not responding problem?
Following methods to bring back offline printer to online mode.
- 1st Step – Close all your programs and then shut down the computer and wait a few seconds.
- 2nd Step – You may want to turn the Brother MFC-9330CDW Black/White Laser printer off again.
- 3rd Step – Restart the printer and the computer.
- 4th Step – Go back to the printer panel and after that select the printer,
- 5th Step – And then select “Delete.”
- 6th Step – Select the “Add Printer Wizard” and then add the printer again.
- Download the latest Brother MFC-9330CDW driver by going to Brother’s website
- and finding the latest driver revisions.
- Right click on the printer, and click “Properties.”
- Look in all the different tabs to find a button
- that says something similar to “New Driver” or “Update driver.”
- After selecting, point the wizard to find the new drivers that were downloaded.
Now check issue is resolved or not. If not read below advanced solution.
Advanced Brother printer MFC-9330CDW troubleshooting tips
Below mentioned additional tips can help you to eliminate paused error.
- Open the printers’ ‘start’ menu and click on ‘control panel’ and tap on ‘printers and faxes’ icon.
- This sequence of moves will open up a new window and a list of printers will appear.
- The list includes all the printers currently setup on the serving computer.
- Double click on the icon of the printer if the user wants to reconnect online.
A pop-up window will then appear, this consist of details of all current print jobs scheduled on the Brother MFC-9330CDW Black/White Laser printer.
- And last, go to ‘printer’ in the menu window and tap ‘use printer offline’ and
- automatically this action will reconnect the printer ‘online’ from the ‘offline’ status.
The process is really simple as it will turn a Brother MFC-9330CDW Black/White Laser printer offline to active status, so printing jobs perhaps in a queue can continue.