How to Brother DCP-L5600DN printer keeps going offline mac
The Brother DCP-L5600 DN monochrome laser multi-function printer offers reliable performance, cost-efficient output, productivity-enhancing features and flexible paper handling for offices as well as small business.
ADVANCED SCANNING CAPABILITY
The DCP L 5600 DN supports multiple scan to destinations such as E-mail, USB, Cloud Services, Network and many more.
BROTHER GENUINE TONERS
TN 820 Standard Yield Toner, TN 850 High Yield Toner for cost efficient output.
GREAT FEATURES TO MEET THE DEMANDS OF YOUR BUSY OFFICE
The DCP -L 5600 DN will help enhance your workflow productivity with a print and copy speed up to 42 pages per minute. It offers simultaneous operation. Take for example, printing and scanning at the same time so that multiple work group members can use the machine at the same time.
TIME-SAVING COPY FEATURES AND HIGH-QUALITY
The DCP-L 5600 DN features fast monochrome scanning up to 28 ipm to help maximize the productivity of your office. Use the 70-page capacity auto document feeder to quickly scan or copy multi-page documents.
Scan documents to your compatible Apple iOS, Android or Windows Phone device via the free Brother i Print and Scan app.
COST-EFFICIENT OUTPUT AND MONEY SAVING FEATURES
The DCP -L 5600 DN comes with a standard-yield 3,000 page toner cartridge to help lower your operating costs. Also, two-sided printing means less paper use and helps save paper as well as money.
You can share this multi-function copier with others on your network via its Ethernet interface. Print via, Air-print, Google Cloud Print, Brother I Print and Scan.
The large 3.7 inch color Touch screen display simplifies even the most complicated tasks. Scan as well as print from popular business cloud services directly from the Touch screen display without using a computer. Supported services include Drop box, Google Drive, One Note and many more.
SET UP A BROTHER MACHINE ON A WIRELESS NETWORK
- Turn your Brother machine on
- Press Menu or Settings
- If you have previously configured the wireless settings of the machine, you must reset the network LAN settings before you can configure the wireless settings
- Select Network, Press OK
- Select WLAN. Press OK (This step might be skipped in some models.)
- Select Setup Wizard, Press OK
- When WLAN ENABLE?Or Enable WLAN? Or NETWORK I/F SWITCHED TO WIRELESS or CHANGE TO WLAN? appears, enable the wireless network, this will start the wireless setup wizard
- The machine will search for your network and display a list of available Network Names.
When a list of SSID s appears, press the Up or Down arrow keys to select the SSID you wrote down earlier.
- Press OK
- If using an authentication and encryption method that requires the Network Key (Password)
- Enter the Network Key, then press OK to apply your settings
- To apply the settings, select Yes (This step might be skipped in some models.)
- If your authentication method is Open System and your encryption mode is none, go to the next step.
- The machine tries to connect to the wireless network you have selected.
- If your Brother machine connected successfully, the machine LCD displays Connected.
- brother dcp printer offline
- brother dcp-l5600dn software
- brother dcp-l5600dn drivers