Connect Brother HL-L2380DW Printer to WiFi
The Brother HL-L2380DW is a reliable, affordable monochrome laser printer for home or small office use with the added convenience of copying and scanning. This desk-friendly, compact printer with an up to 250-sheet capacity tray connects with ease via wireless networking, Ethernet, or Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface and prints at up to 32 ppm, 2.7″ color Touch Screen Display for intuitive menu navigation. Print from compatible mobile devices over your wireless network, scan documents to popular cloud services.
CONVENIENT PAPER HANDLING
The HL-L2380DW can meet all of your printing needs via an adjustable, 250-sheet capacity paper tray that handles letter or legal size paper and a manual feed slot for printing envelopes and letterhead.
CONVENIENT MOBILE DEVICE PRINTING AND SCANNING
Print from your mobile device via Air-print Google Cloud Print Brother i Print as well as Scan and WiFi Direct.
FAST, HIGH-QUALITY OUTPUT
It helps to improve your productivity with a print speed of up to 32 ppm and produce professional output at up to 2400 x 600 dpi.
FLATBED COPYING AND SCANNING
Use the document glass for convenience copying or high-quality color scanning. Offers an up a 19200 x 19200 dpi evolution.
EASILY PRINT TWO-SIDED DOCUMENTS
Produce professional two-sided documents, brochures and booklets using automatic duplex printing. This feature can reduce your paper use and help save money.
Built-in wireless and Ethernet interfaces to share with others on your network. Eliminate extra cables and conveniently place your printer with wireless networking or connect locally to a single computer via its Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface.
AT YOUR SIDE SUPPORT
Free of cost online, call or live chat support for the life of your product.
HOW TO INSTALL BROTHER WIRELESS PRINTER ON MAC
- Switch ON your printer and your MAC computer connected with internet.
- Power on the WPS button on WiFi router.
- To install brother wireless printer open preferences on MAC computer and hit add printer.
- Now MAC OS will search printer on network, once you see brother printer in list select and hit next.
- Enter your MAC password hit next and click on all positives such as yes, allow and continue.
- It will setup brother wireless printer on MAC, if your printer not in list visit brother printer official website.
- On solutions.brother.com/mac website enter your printer model and it will search your MAC OS, hit on download button.
- When Brother Printer wireless drivers downloaded, open the brother printer wireless setup file.
- Type your MAC password hit accept, select wireless setup then press WPS button on wireless router and press OK button on your Brother printer within 2 minutes.
- Once you see connection successful, check with test print.
- Setup wireless using the control panel HLL2380DW …
- Brother HL-L2380DW Setup and Duplex Print
- Connect Brother HL-L2380DW to WiFi
- Set up your Brother machine on a wireless network